and a beer

Nothing says vacation like a bunch of beer. Dan helped me polish these off between scary pyrotechnics on the 4th while Rachel sipped away quite daintily at her white merlot spritzer.

I'm back to work on the 9th and looking to maximize my laziness this final weekend. I think instead of making yet another soup here at home, we'll head to the Vietnamese restaurant for some pho and a dose of abuse from the resident reticent waiter. Hell, I can't even think about pho without laughing at the hilarious tendons!

I got my kombucha mushroom situated in a vat of sweet green and black tea. If I did it right, I should have something drinkable in 5 or 6 days, although Hannah's a bit skeptical as to why anyone would want to drink it. I'm hoping it will make me feel like a hundred bucks.

Comments

Popular Posts