iWant

I want an iPhone. Yeah, I know, it's too new and I should wait for everyone's first generation iPhones to break because the next batch will be even better, but I really just want an iPhone. How badly do I want one? Well, I spent about 25 minutes today doing the math required to figure out if it's more cost effective to buy some other brand of qwerty keypad phone plus an 8 GB iPod, or the damned first generation, overpriced, media sensationalized iPhone with iPod, Safari, and cool Macness already built-in.

Oh hell, do you really think I accomplished any math in 25 minutes? I guessed at every math question on the GRE. I laughed at every math question on the GRE! I think I was actually guffawing! I think it's a good deal to buy the iPhone!

Comments

Joe said…
Yeah, I know what you mean! I have total iLust for anything Apple flavored, but at 500 a pop? Not so much. :-)
Anonymous said…
If you get an iPhone, can I have it?

Awww, come on... I gave you MY cool phone!
librose said…
No. Okay, maybe if I get 2 iPhones and then buy an even better iPhone, I'll give you the first one.
Anonymous said…
betch.
Unknown said…
There's a special edition coming out for Jewish mothers, the Oy-Phone.

Sorry.
Joe said…
Oy-Phone...that is rich. Wish I had thought of that.

Popular Posts